2017 GMC Terrain for Sale in Castle Rock, CO
The Crossover You’ve Been Waiting For!
If you’ve been searching for the vehicle that can take care of your entire family, then your search is over! The 2017 GMC Terrain for sale in Castle Rock, CO, offers everything you’re looking for, from exciting performance, to generous cargo space, and protective safety features. Take one home today after you visit Medved South!
No matter if you’re loading up your vehicle with passengers or cargo, you’ll find that you have all the room you need in the 2017 Terrain. There is comfortable seating for five, and your tallest friends will find ample legroom in the back, as the Terrain offers 39.9 inches of legroom with the MultiFlex rear seat. It is able to slide forward or back up to eight inches in order for you to make the most of your space. For when you’re filling up your vehicle after a day of shopping at the Outlets at Castle Rock, the 2017 Terrain offers 31.6 cubic ft. of space1 with all seats in place. If that’s not enough, then take advantage of the 60/40 split-folding rear seat to open up a commodious 63.9 cubic ft. of room1.
Now that you know you can bring everyone along in the 2017 GMC Terrain for sale in Castle Rock, CO, its’ time to make sure they’re safe when you leave the house. It comes standard with six airbags2 to cushion you and your family in the event of a collision. There is also a host of preventative features to keep you from harm’s way. The Forward Collision Alert3 system will give off an audible and visual warning if the vehicle in front of you stops suddenly. To give you confidence when changing lanes, there is the Side Blind Zone Alert3. It uses radar to watch those hard-to-see areas on your side and will provide a notification if another vehicle is at your side. In addition, the 2017 GMC Terrain offers the Lane Departure Warning3 and anti-lock brake system to keep you and your family safe.
No matter if you seek thrilling performance or responsible fuel economy, the Terrain has the engine for you with its two available powertrains. It comes standard with the 2.4L 4-cylinder powertrain that achieves a frugal 21/31 MPG city/hwy4 on its FWD model. To save you even more money at the pump, there is Eco Mode to optimize your efficiency, and the Terrain is able to run on E85 ethanol5 in addition to regular gasoline. Upgrade to the 3.6L V6 engine to gain access to 301 horsepower and 272 lb.-ft. of torque, which is sure to get your heart racing when you’re on I-25.
To see the 2017 GMC Terrain for sale in Castle Rock, CO, simply take a trip to Medved South! Once you take this enticing crossover for a test drive, you won’t want to drive anything else. Visit our automotive center today to get behind the wheel of the 2017 Terrain.
1. Cargo and load capacity limited by weight and distribution.
2. Always use safety belts and the correct child restraints for your child's age and size. Even in vehicles equipped with air bags and the Passenger Sensing System, children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate infant, child, or booster seat. Never place a rear-facing infant restraint in the front seat of any vehicle equipped with an active frontal air bag. Air bag inflation can cause severe injury or death to anyone too close to the bag when it deploys. Be sure every occupant is properly restrained. See the Owner's Manual and child safety seat instructions for more safety information.
3. Safety features are no substitute for the driver's responsibility to operate the vehicle in safe manner. The driver should remain attentive to traffic, surroundings and road conditions at all times. Read the vehicle's Owner's Manual for more important safety information.
4. EPA est. with 4-cylinder front wheel drive MPG 21 city/ 31 hwy.
5. E85 is a blend of 85 percent ethanol and 15 percent regular gasoline. Go to gmc.com and search E85 for more information about E85 as a fuel alternative.